It's finally Friday!
That week felt like it drug on "FOR-EV-ER" (Squints from the Sandlot).
Today I thought I'd share a few things that have made this a Feel Good Friday for me and could possibly make it a feel good Friday for you too!
1. I haven't mentioned it yet and I can't even believe it but recently my boyfriend and I were looking through Netflix and a movie caught my eye "Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey". I told Sam "We don't have to watch the whole thing but lets push play and see if its worth watching". Oh my gosh, was it ever! Two minutes in and you're already hooked. It was beyond heartwarming and really shed a light on a world that we have all seen from afar for our whole lives but never really seen in the way that this movie does so wonderfully. If you're looking to have yourself a Feel Good Friday, I 100% recommend this movie. I immediately had my two best friends Danica and Stefana watch it and and as soon as they did, they both were recommencing it to their friends as well. I'm telling you, if you do anything for yourself sometime soon, make it to watch this movie. You won't regret it. I have never raved about a movie the way that I have about this one.
2. After tracking it basically every second since I placed the order I happen to know that my Stella & Dot "On The Mark" necklace is waiting for me at home and it's taking everything in me to not just squeal sitting here at my desk in anticipation.
(Side note: My starter kit came in the mail yesterday and everything in it is just to DIE for. I can't wait to start throwing trunk shows! Let me know if you're interested in hosting one and reaping the mega benefits! :) )
3. Soooo my boyfriend does hair and once we started dating I pretty much stopped going to my regular hair girl. As much as I love him, I've been really reluctant to have him color my hair. (Hence why I currently have like 4 inch roots, but hey, ombre is in right?) So tomorrow is the big day! He's finally coloring my hair for the first time and we're going red! My natural hair color is red but over the years I've kept it pretty light (most of my college friends thought I was actually a blonde). I'm thinking we're going to go for a deep rich red (probably darker than the photo I found). I'm so excited!
4. Today for lunch I went to my beloved Chic-fil-a. I don't know what it is about that place that is so good. I mean, after all, it's pretty basic but I just can't get enough! Danica and I always find ourselves craving it on Sundays (if you know anything about Chic-fil-a they are a religious based company and are closed on Sunday. It's always heartbreaking hah.)
5. Tonight the bf and I have a date to watch "21 Jump Street". A little late I know but better late than never right? Regardless, I'm really looking forward to it. Danica saw it and told me that she thinks we'll like it.
So, that's my Feel Good Friday! I hope that everyone is doing something today that makes them feel good (and if you're not, do something! Like watch "Being Elmo"! Haha)
Have a happy weekend!